Saturday, October 8, 2011

Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - Finland - Sara Aini Josefina SIEPPI


Miss World 2011 - Finland - Sara Aini Josefina SIEPPI

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Sara Aini Josefina SIEPPI
Age : 20
Height : 173
Languages : Finnish, English & Swedish

BIOGRAPHY

Sara is currently a sales woman hoping to enter the beauty profession. Hobbies include: going to the gym, jogging and fashion blogging. Sara’s favourite music is pop and she describes herself as a very happy and positive person.

INTERVIEW

Tell us a little something about your Country ?

It is small and peaceful. My hometown, Tornio, is situated in Lapland, Finland.

Future ambitions ?

I want to work in the beauty business.

Describe yourself

I am a very happy and positive person. I really enjoy meeting new people.

Personal Motto?

Live in the moment.

Favourite food ?

My favourite food is Chinese.

Favourite Music / Books ?

My favourite music is pop.

What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

My proudest moment was when I enrolled into higher education.

Any other interesting facts ?

I am interested in reading fashion blogs. I enjoy the gym and jogging.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment